Tuesday 13 January 2015

Who Am I?

Hello everyone.

I am a 23 year old law student from Sydney.

I love buying, applying, talking about, experimenting with, and recommending makeup. I continuously make recommendations to friends, help them deciding best looks and methods for their faces, and constantly buy and experiment with new products. I also love fashion, skincare and manicures (and intend to spitter spatter these around the blog).

Nonetheless, after years of being passionate about beauty, it occurred to me... why not channel that skill and start a blog?

With the support of friends - particularly from my amazing boyfriend, I am now taking the leap. I really hope this helps other girls out there.

For updates & pictures follow me on Instagram: @mnhwanggg


Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment